Here at Roots of Integrity™, we take pride in the community around us and supporting like-minded, quality, local businesses.
Hero Coffee Bar Chicago
Locally Roasted Coffee by Headstash Roasting Co paired with locally sourced and chef prepared sandwiches.
Fruve xPress Juicery
Fruve xPress Juicery is an organic juice bar offering Cold-Pressed Juice, Smoothies, Acai Bowls, Soups, Salads, and Vegan Panini’s to fuel you ever day. We also have juice cleanse packages to help you detoxify. Roots of Integrity™ *members get 10% off!
South Loop Small Business Exchange
We’re all about the B.I.S.
- Business Focus – The South Loop Business Exchange is of, by, and for South Loop business leaders.
- Inclusive Approach – The South Loop Business Exchange aims to work alongside residents, developers, college students, workers, aldermen, area government entities and other interested parties and be involved in neighborhood affairs in mutually beneficial ways. We want a “Win” for all South Loop stakeholders.
- Sustainability – The South Loop Business Exchange has a focus on creating a South Loop that is sustainable for generations to come. We work in all three areas of sustainability: economic, social, and environmental.
Aligned Modern Health
At Aligned Modern Health, we strive to help people feel better, eliminate pain, and live life to the fullest. Our physicians provide the highest standard of evidence based care with an integrated approach through Chiropractic Physical Medicine, Acupuncture, Functional Nutrition and Massage Therapy.
At each of our locations we work with the most qualified Chiropractors in Chicago, Acupuncturists who hold master’s or doctorate in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Functional Nutrition Doctors who specialize in modern laboratory testing and diagnostic techniques to correct fundamental imbalances and treat chronic disease.
Impact Physical Therapy
Impact Physical Therapy offers an extensive array of services from physical therapy (including over 15 specialty programs) to recovery to fitness. Whether you have sustained an injury or are an athlete looking to get back to peak performance, the Impact Team is here to help you reach your goals!
Deep Roots Natural Medicine
Tracie is a licensed acupuncturist and has practiced Traditional Chinese Medicine since 2008. She received her Master of Science degree in Oriental Medicine from Southwest Acupuncture College in Boulder, Colorado and earned over 3,200 hours of training. People are drawn to acupuncture for its ability to effectively treat pain, but it can also help with mental and emotional issues.
The mission of Ballet 5:8 is to employ artistic ingenuity, innovation and excellence as we celebrate the exchange of ideas in the creative realm. Our ongoing commitment is to the creation and performance of new, abstract and narrative works from the unique basis of our Christian faith, and to the development and creative exploration of the dancing artists, choreographers and composers of our day. Our goal is to serve as a catalyst for genuine discussion of life and faith with audiences and artists alike, in the context of breathtaking dance performance.
Active Body Chiropractic
Active Body Chiropractic features four advanced-level certified providers of Active Release Technique®. Active Release Technique (ART) is a patented, hands-on technique designed to treat injuries to the muscles, tendons, fascia, ligaments and nerves.
Chicago Recovery Room
The Chicago Recovery Room is an open to the public athletic training room servicing the athletes of the Chicagoland community. Our state-of-the art post workout recover tools and access to skilled professionals will speed your recover from an injury and keep you preforming at your best.
Overflow Coffee Bar
Overflow’s mission is to inspire a genuine and local community of people who change the world with their purchasing power, time, and talents. We accomplish our mission through two priorities.
1. Ethical Economics – Our products make a real difference in the lives of farmers who grow the raw materials, in the lives of the workers who assemble them and for the environment. Our products are also top of the line in terms of quality. We promote fair-labor and environmentally-friendly practices that benefit the planet and all those who live here. We use only direct trade coffee that pays at least 25% more than the minimum fair trade rate directly to farmers.
2. Community Building – We help neighbors get to know each other. We bring people of all different backgrounds and life stages together and empower them to make their community and the world a better place for generations to come. Overflow is a place for generating new ideas as diverse minds collaborate.