Notes for your Pilates, GYROTONIC®, GYROKINESIS® Movement or Yoga Session:
- All new clients will do a 30 minute introduction Zoom call with founder prior to 1st session – this is included in new client welcome package / no additional fee
- Email communication (responsive and prompt) is required for all clients
- Cell phones need to be on silent in the studio.
- Enter and exit the studio quietly, sessions may be in progress. Do not arrive more than 5 minute prior to session. Exit directly after cleaning your space after your sessions.
- Please wait in the Serenity Room (waiting area) for your instructor to invite you into the studio for your session.
- Sessions can be done barefoot or wearing clean grip socks.
- Wear clothing you are comfortable moving in. Please do not wear short, loose-fitting shorts. Clothes need to be fresh and clean.
- Unless otherwise requested hands-on adjustments will be part of your holistic fitness training program.
- All sessions are by appointment only and are reserved with a paid session.
- Our 24-hour cancellation policy applies for all appointments and classes. (No exceptions.) See covid information packet and waiver
- Arriving 15 minutes or later for a session without proper notice will forfeit your session.
- Three “no shows” or excessive late cancellations will result in the loss of your future appointments.
- Small group classes that do not have the minimum number of registered participants needed will be cancelled, participant(s) may be offered the opportunity to take a private session.
- Paying for sessions late (after session serviced) may result in late payment fees.
- Please bring your own water
- We ask you wear a mask in the studio at all times
- Please email to request more information related to our requests and response to the covid-19 situation
- Breathe and enjoy!
**everything in GREEN is information specific to our current situation with covid-19
Our Philosophy and Intention
Roots of Integrity, Holistic Fitness & Wellness is built upon the belief that holistic fitness options such as Pilates, yoga, and GYROTONIC® movement are safe, fun, healthy, and effective fitness plans. Clients at Roots of Integrity receive personal, individualized attention and the highest quality instruction. Sessions with Roots of Integrity are personal, detailed, and will leave you feeling full of energy, peace, and strength.
ROI is committed to serving our clients with INTEGRITY. This means all sales are clear, honest, and direct. We work with a “no muss-no fuss” philosophy: all policies are clearly communicated from day one. In the spirit of professionalism, focus, and non-discrimination, we do not make any exceptions to these policies. This also means we will be clear and candid with the client about goals, physical limitations, and exercise prescriptions.
ROI training is from the “inside-out.” We first work to connect the mind to the body and breath, and teach movement awareness from the spine and pelvis, the ROOT of all movement. All movement should be done with INTEGRITY: thoughtfulness, intention, and proper alignment.
ROI is not only the acronym of Roots of Integrity but also of “Return on Investment.” Our belief is that investing in your health and fitness is an investment that has the best “ROI” (Return on Investment). The fitness methods of Pilates, yoga, and GYROTONIC® movement energize, strengthen, and improve the overall health of the body, mind, and spirit.
“Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness. Our interpretation of physical fitness is the attainment and maintenance of a uniformly developed body with a sound mind fully capable of naturally, easily, and satisfactorily performing our many and varied daily tasks with spontaneous zest and pleasure.”- Joseph PilatesJoseph Pilates