Welcome to Roots of Integrity – we are happy to have you join our community.
We pride ourselves on a holistic approach to fitness and wellness. Sessions with ROI are meant to be thoughtful, personalized, and detailed. We take a therapeutic approach to many of our private fitness sessions with our clients and enjoy being able to work with clients of all needs and abilities. Our clients and staff are all invested in being a part of a community filled with respect, positivity, high-quality care, and integrity.
New Member Specials
Choose your package to get started. After the package is purchased please contact the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your complementary introductory zoom call and your first session.
May be used for sessions in Pilates or GYROTONIC® movement.
(55 min each)
(55 min each)
(55 min each)
Whole Life Welcome Pack
Complete package to help you discover mindful movement and integrate it with other pieces of holistic living to help enhance your overall wellness
- 5 New Client Private Sessions,
- 1 Holistic Lifestyle Coaching session
(online – up to 85 minutes),
1 55 minute BioMat (Infrared Heat Mat)
- 1 Essential Oil of the Coaches choosing based on HLC session.
Things to Know before Your First Session
- All new clients will do a 30 minute introduction Zoom call with founder prior to 1st session – this is included in new client welcome package / no additional fee
- Email communication (responsive and prompt) is required for all clients
- Cell phones need to be on silent in the studio.
- Enter and exit the studio quietly, sessions may be in progress.
- Please wait in the Serenity Room (waiting area) for your instructor to invite you into the studio for your session.
- Sessions can be done barefoot or wearing clean grip socks.
- Wear clothing you are comfortable moving in. Please do not wear short, loose-fitting shorts.
- Unless otherwise requested hands-on adjustments will be part of your holistic fitness training program.
- All sessions are by appointment only and are reserved with a paid session.
- Our 24-hour cancellation policy applies for all appointments and classes. (No exceptions.)
- Arriving 15 minutes or later for a session without proper notice will forfeit your session.
- Three “no shows” or excessive late cancellations will result in the loss of your future appointments.
- Small group classes that do not have the minimum number of registered participants needed will be cancelled, participant(s) may be offered the opportunity to take a private session.
- Paying for sessions late (after session serviced) may result in late payment fees.
- Breathe and enjoy!